Welcome to my blog about yard sales, crochet, my family and my life. A yard sale map in one hand and a crochet hook in the other.

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Saturday News

Well, fudge! This is not how I planned to spend my Saturday! I've posted pictures on Facebook and Instagram, but my blog is my "electronic diary".
I had said I wasn't going anywhere on Saturday after a long day of shopping with Janet and Micki on Friday. But I had made some messy bun beanies for a friend and was going to deliver them to her and get a few things at Walmart. As I turned into the street to my friend's house, a car waiting to turn out decided they didn't want to wait any longer. BAM! T-boned in my driver's side! Hard enough to deploy all side air bags! My ear felt one of them when it deployed. Shaking so bad but I was able to call 911. Justin was in the passenger seat and was complaining of his left arm hurting. This really scared me because he has high blood pressure. He was able to get out but my door was jammed. The police had to use the 'Jaws of Life' to get me out. The driver that hit us was ok....her car didn't look like it had any damage. Found out later she was 92 years old!!!!
That's Justin in the camo jacket and Rodney in the blue.


 We opted to be checked out at the hospital because of my neck and back history and Justin's high blood pressure. We're going to be sore for a few days but other than that we're fine. Looks like a 'new' car might be in the future. Thank god we had GAP insurance!
Thanksgiving was a beautiful day with all of the kids and grandkids. No pictures except for sweet Amelia falling asleep in my arms.
 Holly had her hair pulled up into two pigtails that made her look like 'Cindy Lou Who'!
I haven't crocheted in almost 5 days now! Can't figure out what to do next! So many patterns to choose from!
That's all folks!

No comments: